Michael Reagan -- Click to View Endorsement
John Bolton -- Former U.N. Ambassador -- Click to View Endorsement
Tony Strickland -- Calif. State Senator
Sharon Runner -- Calif. State Senator -- Senator Sharon Runner is proud to endorse you for Congress.
Connie Conway -- Calif. Republican Assembly Leader -- “Mark understands that Congress’ most important job is putting Americans back to work. I’m proud to endorse him for Congress since we share the top priorities of building a strong economy and forcing big government to live within its means.”
Mike Morrell -- Calif. State Assemblyman
Chuck DeVore -- Calif. State Assemblyman -- I, Chuck DeVore, endorse Mark Reed for Congress.
Cameron Smyth -- Calif. State Assemblyman
Mike Antonovich -- L.A. County Supervisor/Mayor -- Mark Reed is a dedicated fiscal conservative and champion for veterans, small business and limited government. He will fight for a strong national defense, border enforcement and job creation through lower taxes and a business-friendly economic policy. He has earned my support and wholehearted endorsement.
Frank E. Baxter -- U.S. Ambassador to Uruguay -- "Our country and the 30th Congressional District needs Mark Reed, he has my full support and endorsement."
Bill Saracino -- Chairman, 43rd Assembly District Republican Central Committee -- "Mark Reed is one of our party's brightest stars in Los Angeles County. He is informed, articulate, and an indefatigable worker on behalf of Republican - in fact all American - values. He is the one candidate in all of Southern California who is capable of wresting a Congressional seat away from the Democrats. All Republicans - in fact all Americans who are concerned about our country's future - should support Mark."
Mario A. Guerra -- City Councilman of Downey -- You have my full my endorsement...Best of luck to you and keep up the good fight as it is critical for our country….All my best, God Bless..Mario
John Fer, Col, USAF-Ret Former Vietnam POW -- America today is at a crossroads, a historical point no less threatening to our existence as a nation than at the onset of the war between the states. We as a free people are in danger of losing the God-given liberty bequeathed to us in the greatest document of man: the United States Constitution. We must elect Americans like Mark Reed to Congress and restore the intended meaning of Constitutional government of, by, and for the people. If we do not act now, and elect strong, conservative Republicans to Congress, the coalition of liberal minded and left-leaning politicians that walk the halls of Congress will soon destroy the greatest nation the world has yet seen. Mark's incumbent opponents in this crucial 30th CD election are among the very individuals who underwrote the present disastrous economic calamity. It is vital that we send Mark to Congress with the message that America will not tolerate political cronyism and self-serving patronage any longer. If we fail to send Mark Reed to Congress in 2012, we will "reap the whirlwind."
Gary Aminoff -- Gary Aminoff; Jewish community leader, Vice Chairman Republican Party of Los Angeles County, Founder & President of the San Fernando Valley Republican Club, Realtor.
Walter Allen -- III Mayor of Covina
Sharron Angle -- Nevada Assemblywoman, 2010 Republican nominee for the Senate in Nevada
Burt Prelutsky -- Political commentator for the L.A. Times, TownHall.com, WND.com, BurtPrelutsky.com Being of relatively sound mind, I am wholeheartedly endorsing Mark Reed in his bid for Congress. I admire his moxie in electing to run against two left-wing officeholders in a district so heavily infested with liberals. I also happen to admire his principles, policies and decency, but, most of all, I admire his hair. -- Burt Prelutsky
John Y Wong -- L.A. County Chairman of Assessment Appeals Board
- California Republican Assembly -- "The conscience of the Republican Party." -- President Ronald Reagan http://www.californiarepublicanassembly.com/content/beginnings
- California Congress of Republicans -- http://www.ccr-gop.org/
- Ventura County & Conjeo Valley Tea Parties read endorsement
- Republican National Hispanic Assembly of California read endorsement
- National iCaucus click here
- San Fernando Valley Republican Club
- David Stein -- Holocaust Historian and Filmmaker -- read endorsement
- Paula Boland -- Retired Calif State Assemblywoman 38th District
- Lynn Haueter -- Republican Party of Los Angeles County Chairwoman
- Susan Kennedy -- Secretary, AD 39 CC, Assistant Secretary, RPLAC
- Mark Isler -- Conservative Radio Host
- Roger L. Eshleman -- As an Executive Committee member of the RPLAC, it is my pleasure to endorse you as a candidate for U.S. Congress, 30th District.
- Robert W. Vaughn -- You have my full endorsement as an ex-committee member of RPLAC
- Ron Robinson -- RPLAC Executive Committee "Mark Reed is an asset to our community and to our party. I fully and heartily endorse Mark for US Congress. With Mark's help, we will take our country back!"
- Peter Ford -- Former 2nd Vice Chairman of the Republican Party of Los Angeles
- Cristian Gillespie -- Executive Director -- The Family Action PAC -- Congratulations! You have been endorsed by the Family Action PAC. As you know, our long-term victory in the great economic and cultural wars depends on staying power i.e. our ability to keep up the fight over the long haul. Accordingly, continued political involvement from people like you is vital to our success. We will continue to pray that we will be wise in selecting and helping to elect principled men and women to represent us in state and local government. Good luck in your upcoming race!
- Nick Chaires -- Mark Reed is by far the absolute best candidate to represent California's 30th congressional district. Not only does he understand what is at stake in this upcoming election but also has an incredible knowledge of the issues that will directly affect the people within this district. Whether it's border security & immigration concerns or the detailed timeline that sheds light on the President's disastrous healthcare reform; Mark has a tremendous grasp of what it will take to fix Washington. Being born and raised in the San Fernando Valley, Mark is more attuned to listen to his neighbors concerns and more importantly enact results for them. Unlike many others that are running Mark is not a career politician. He is a small businessman who understands how to create & sustain jobs. He is results oriented and will not place blame on others if thing don't go according to plan. His unyielding advocacy for saving the Veterans medical centers alone shows his incredible respect for our veterans and the women and men currently in uniform. Mark has unwavering support for Israel and will be a refreshing change from the many in Washington who simply do not understand how vital our partnership is. In his role as Congressman he will be a voice for his constituents, not a mouth piece for partisan life-long politicians.
- Rick Montaine -- Republican Central Committee member and community leader.
- Michael Greer -- Republican Central Committee member 41st AD.
- Myrna Lighthouse -- Active member of Women's Alliance for Israel/ADL/HADASSAH/AIPAC/Who's Who of American Women and Past President of the University of Michigan Alumni
- Stephen Preston -- CPA, Realtor, Manufacture and Past President of Friends of the Northridge Library
- Paul De La Cerda, MBA -- Board Trustee, Saugus Union School District -- It is my pleasure and honor to support you.
- Laine Caspi -- Paratus Insurance
- Kevin Major James -- Actor "Full Metal Jacket" 911 Tribute Cars Fueled by the Fallen.
- Paul M. Lacayo -- Executive Director Granada Hills Chamber community leader
- Penny Alphonso -- Operation Gratitude Community Leader
- Dick Pearson -- Past President of the Chatsworth Improvement District, Past President of the Chatsworth Chamber of Commerce, Community Leader
- Debi McDonald -- Gold Digger Productions, Alder Women for the North Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Tony Valle -- Republican Latino Coalition Coordinator
- Paul De La Cerda -- Board of Trustee, Saugus Union School District; Director and Founding member of North L.A. County Republican National Hispanic Assembly; Founding member of Santa Clarita Young Republicans.
- Steve Frank -- Calif. Republican Past President, Publisher Calif. Political News and Views.
- Mike Spence -- Chairman of the CRP Initiatives Committee Bio http://www.flashreport.org/blog/author/mike-spence/
- Mike Osborn -- Treasure, Chairman, Ventura County Republican Party.
- Linda Boyd -- Former Chair Republican Party Los Angeles County
- Dr. Carl Lewis -- Community Leader
- Aryeh Green -- Director of Media Central Israel
- Ed Ames -- Actor, Community Leader
- John L. Moriarity Esq. -- Community Leader
- Nathan Wolfstein -- Granada Hills Chamber of Commerce, Rotarian, Community Leader
- Wynne Rich -- Granda Hills Chamber of Commerce, Rotarian, Community Leader
- Lydia Gutierrez -- Community Leader
- Ernie Hilger -- Disabled veteran 43 years
- David Stein -- Holocaust historian and filmmaker IMDb page: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1783655/).
- David Stein, co-chair of the Republican Party Animals (5,000 members strong!) -- I would be honored to be an official endorser of your candidacy.
- Nancy Eisenhart -- President of Southern Calif. Womens Federated, Past president, Los Angeles County Federation of Republican Women
- Celeste Greig -- "The Conscience of the Republican Party", Past President of the Reseda-Tarzana RWF
- W. Edward Griffith -- America always sees its greatest leaders emerge at the right place in history and when the country needs them most. Today, Mark Reed is one of those leaders.
- John Perry -- Retired L.A. County Deputy, Community leader
- Leo Keligian -- Veteran of four Wars and Community Leader
- John W. Camera -- Van Nuys Neighborhood Council Board Member
- Ben Neumann -- Neumann was elected to the Board of the Studio City Neighborhood Council and was President of the Council from March 2008 until June 2010.
- Ralph Rosas -- Commander American Legion Post 308
- Chris Kolski -- Chairman 40th AD CC
- Star Tomlinson -- North Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Dr. Carl B. Melnik O.D. -- received 2011 San Fernando Valley Jaycees Lifetime Achievement, Rotarian Community leader
- Bart Spindler -- owner Big Valley Auto, VP member Community leader
|Titles used for identification purposes only. Endorsement by these individuals does not imply endorsement by any organization." |
Community Leaders, Sitting Officials, Candidates, Celebrities
- Buck McKeon - Congressman-Ranking Member House Armed Services Committee
- Cameron Smyth - California Assemblyman, 38th Assembly District
- Bobbie Fiedler - Retired California Congresswoman
- Tereza “Tesa” Becica - Board Member of the North Hills West Neighborhood Council & San Fernando Valley Historical Society
- Navraj Singh - Former Congressional Candidate for the 27th District -- The Singh Campaign would like to extend congratulations to Mark Reed for a clean, well-executed primary campaign. We stand 100% behind Mark to remove Brad Sherman from office and work to restore the constitutional principles to Congress which will revive our economy, our jobs and our nationGood luck and Godspeed!
- Chuck Devore - Assemblyman-Irvine
- Jane Barnett - Chair, Republican Party of LA County
- Nancy Eisenhart - President of the Los Angeles County Federation of Republican Women
- Gary Aminoff - Vice Chairman, Republican Party of LA County -- President, San Fernando Valley Republican Club
- David Benning - Candidate U.S. Congress 30th District
- Mahesh P. Parekh - Los Angeles County Commissioner/President Los Angeles County Capital Asset Leasing Corporation (LAC-CAL)
- Ed Dunn - Candidate New York State Governor
- Brad Dacus - President of the Pacific Justice Institute -- Mark Reed will bring fiscal common sense back to Congress. He knows the challenges this Country faces and has the courage to do what is right to address those challenges head-on.
- Mark Vafiades - Statewide President California Congress of Republicans
- Jeff Gorell - Former Ventura County Deputy D.A. Candidate 37th Assembly District
- Terry Rathbun - Business owner/Candidate
- Armand Vaquer - A.A., B.A., ECV, is a contributing writer and photographer for the Monster Island News and Godzilla 2012 blogs and is author of "The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan."
- YOUNG REPUBLICANS ENDORSE MARK REED FOR CONGRESS
Download the PDF
- LA COUNTY SUPERVISOR MIKE ANTONOVICH ENDORSES MARK REED FOR CONGRESS
Los Angeles County Supervisor Michael D. Antonovich has endorsed Mark Reed for Congress to represent the people of California’s 27th Congressional District.
After watching Mark’s campaign for the past ten months, Supervisor Antonovich issued his endorsement of Mark Reed saying: “A dedicated fiscal conservative and champion for veterans, small business and limited government, Mark Reed will fight for a strong national defense, border enforcement, and job creation through lower taxes and a business-friendly economic policy.”
Supervisor Antonovich presides over the Fifth District, over two thousand square miles in area, that includes all or part of the San Gabriel, Pomona, San Fernando, Santa Clarita and Antelope Valleys. The 27th Congressional District is within that area. Having served the people of the San Fernando Valley since 1980, Supervisor Antonovich is uniquely attuned to the needs of the people of the 27th District. His endorsement of Mark Reed comes from this understanding of the people and who can best serve them.
During incumbent Brad Sherman’s fourteen-year tenure, Mark Reed is the first opposition candidate to receive an endorsement from Supervisor Antonovich.
Download the PDF
- Conservative Congress
- California Republican Assembly
- Hollywood Congress of Republicans/California Congress of Republicans
- Honorable Walter Allen III, Mayor of Covina
- Dennis DeYoung President, Northridge West Neighborhood Council, Republican Assembly Candidate, 40th District, California
- Estelle Goldman North Hills West Neighborhood Council
- Dale Gibson-President -- Foothill Trails Neighborhood Council - LA EQ. AD.
- Cary Iaccino -- Small Business Owner -- President Reseda Neighborhood Council
- Peggy Burgess -- Stakeholder-North Hills West Neighborhood Council Download the PDF
- Kathleen "Suzy" Evans Republican Candidate - State Senate, 20th District, California, Business owner
- Larry Andre -- Republican Candidate, 39th Congressional District
- Linda Boyd - Former Chairwoman, Republican Party of LA County
- Mary Hawkins
- Lynn "Pepper" Parkinson -- President, Santa Clarita Republican Women's Federated
- Connie Ruffley -- Chairwoman of United Republicans of California
- Wendy Erdington -- 40th Central Committee
- Denny Schneider - President, Alliance for a Regional Solution to Airport Congestion (ARSAC); LAX Specific Plan Amendment Master Plan Review Committee Member ; Past President, Westchester Neighbors Association; Vice Chair, LAX-Community Noise Roundtable; Board member, Neighborhood Council Westchester-Playa, Executive Board member, Valley Vote; Member, DWP Integrated Resource Planning; Secretary, Republican Central Committee
- Richard Fisk- Director Granada Hills Chamber of Commerce; Director Old Granada Hills Residents Group; Valley Vote Board Member.
- Paul Weisman -- Community Advocate, Attorney -- Taxation Law, Former Attorney with the U.S.Department of Treasury and IRS
- Errol Valladares-President of the National Hispanic Republican Assembly
- Bill Saracino-Director of Americanism Educational League
- Joseph Fein -- Valley of the Shadow Blog
- John P. Sciaranno -- Muirfield Financial
- David Hernandez Republican Candidate, 42nd Assembly District, California
- Kurt Lowery Candidate, LA Community College Board, Seat #7
- Nikki Sixx musician -- Motley Crue
- Lydia A. Gurierrez -- Candidate for State Superintendent of Public Insruction
- Robert Hayes -- Actor, Producer, Director, Writer
- John Brooks SFV Historical Society
- Gitta Ginsberg President - California Asso. of Child Survivors of the Holocaust
- Rabbi Nachum Schifrin
- Rabbi Chaim Mentz -- Synagogue Bel Air
- Robert W. Hirsh -- Attorney, Robert W. Hirsh & Associates
- National Association of Wholesaler-Distributors
- ALIPAC -- Click Here
- The Family Action PAC -- Newport Beach, CA
- 39th Assembly District
- Republican Party of LA County
- Brent LaBree LaBree Motor Sports
- ** Letter of Acknowledgement and Commendation of Mark Reed from the North Hills West Neighborhood Council Land Use Committee
Download the PDF
- Cyndy Taylor - NorCal Regional Director, 4th Congressional District Leader, Independence Caucus 02/18/10
Download the PDF
- Southern California Republican Men and Women Download the PDF
- 2010 California Election Forum
- Friends to Elect California Conservatives in 2010 Endorses Mark Reed for Congress
- Anatoly Tseytlin -- A&T Appliance
- Richard Angelo -- Stay Green Inc.
- Robert Masters Owner-A.J. Masters Inc.
- Nick Bartrosof Owner-M & N Graphics
- Joe Sparer -- AAMCO Transmission
- Jack Marino, Independent Filmmaker -- Owner, Marino Film Group/Heroes Distribution
- Jesus Alvarez Owner-Foothill Autocare
- Ron Thompson CPA, CFP®, Chief Operating Officer
- Sheri Dawn Thomas Consultant
- Christina La Marca Methodist Hospital - Surgery Unit
- Maura McDade Actress - Martin Lawrence Show
- Connie Bowie - Retired Legal Secretary
- Jay Douglas Film Producer
- Susan Davis
- Melvin Davis
- David Plumb US Navy PR3rd Class
- Nancy L. Harcarik Executive Assistant
- Raymond P. Warren III USMC Lcorp
- Nasrin Tizabgar Bank Manager
- Michelle K. Warneck
- Jay L. Stern Chemistry Teacher
- Don Goldman ( Director and Producer)
- Guerrero McDaniel -- Veteran's Administration Therapist
- Regina Resolio -- Chaplain
- Ben M. Medillin Sgt. USMC (ret.) -- Manager AAMCO Transmission
- Bob Schol, Sgt. USMC -- Veteran Service Officer-American Legion
- Ernie Hilger -- Disabled veteran 43 years
- Eugene Scala -- Sec. Director-Universal Protection Services
- Nubia Ebner -- Mgr.-Unique Business Systems
- Thomas Ebner -- IT Mgr., American Golf Corp.
- Stephen Palmer, AMM2C -Navy
- Thomas G. Lipiec
- Falcon Belmontez
- James Moorcroft
- Shane Parrish
- Ken Keeble
- Larry Udy
- Jay Larson
- Arma Swinsliu
- David Bates
- Jatomis Stevenson
- Esfand Esfandiari