Mark Reed Condemns Anti-Semitic Behavior of the Obama Administration! Where is Brad Sherman?
Mark Reed, Republican candidate running against Brad Sherman, condemns the anti-Israel actions of this Congress and the the previous Administration.
Why did Brad Sherman remain silent on the Obama Administration’s hostility towards Israel.
Qui tacet consentire — Silence gives consent
Brad Sherman never publically condemned Obama’s treatment of Israel and PM Netanyahu, Helen Thomas’ comments at the White House, the Gaza “peace” flotilla and the general climate of anti-Semitism that permeated Washington, the mainstream media and academia even today?
The previous Administration was the most anti-Israel administration since Jimmy Carter’s. Besides the numerous documented anti-Semites in Obama’s past and present, the administration was openly hostile towards Israel by announcing a ‘historic shift, regarding policy with Israel:
- After taking office, Obama had refused to approve any major Israeli requests for U.S. weapons platforms or advanced systems. Including AH-64D Apache attack helicopters, refueling systems, advanced munitions and data on a stealth variant of the F-15E.
- Obama administration denied visas to Israeli nuclear scientists
- Obama did nothing to prevent Iran from getting its own nuclear weapon
- Obama administration & UNSC push resolutions to strip Israel of nuclear weapons
- Obama refused to dine with Israeli PM Netanyahu or allow any photos to be taken at the White House
- From the start of his presidency, Obama had undermined the U.S./Israeli alliance by seeking to prohibit Israel from any construction in its capital, in particular the Jewish suburb of North Jerusalem called Ramat Shlomo
- Obama had endorsed “healthy relations” between Iran and Syria, mildly rebuked Syrian President Bashar Assad for accusing the U.S. of “colonialism,” and publicly apologized to Moammar Gadhafi for treating him with less than appropriate deference after the Libyan called for “a jihad” against Switzerland.
In the final analysis Obama had more problems with Jews building houses than with Iranians building nuclear weapons to destroy Israel.
The result? Anti-Semitism is fashionable again.
Helen Thomas at the Jewish Heritage Celebration (note the irony here) at the White House said Jews should go back to Germany and Poland and ‘Get the Hell Out of Palestine’:
The Obama Administration’s National Security Adviser Gen. James Jones (Ret.) at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy felt secure enough in “polite society” to tell a joke that implies that Jews are “clever with finances.”
We didn’t just see the anti-Israel hysteria at anti-war demonstrations. It had gone mainstream. Helen Thomas was comfortable enough to come out of the bigot closet. Anti-Jewish jokes could be told at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy.
And than came the Gaza “Peace” Flotilla. It was amazing how coordinated and unified the international condemnation of Israel was…like a neatly choreographed fascist ballet. The Jerusalem-based correspondent for the Toronto Globe and Mail noted: “The speed and intensity with which governments around the world condemned the Israeli behavior appeared unprecedented.”
I, Mark Reed, condemn the any Administration that fosters a true climate of anti-Semitic hate around the world?